Friday, May 8, 2009
Hey there...long time no talk!
Let me tell you about the changes that have been going on in my life in the past two months I haven't really been blogging.
1) I got a bunny for Easter. His name is Smoocher. And he's a spoiled boy.
2) Speaking of Easter, I had a great one. I spent it with Brandon and his family.
3)Speaking of Brandon, he's now my boyfriend. As of April 5th, 2009.
4)Speaking of April, I started my second year of Bible college April 6th and it's going phenominally.
5)Speaking of phenominal, I opened up service on Wednesday night, and all I prayed was that the Lord give me exactly what to say, nothing more and nothing less. And He did. And it was phenominal.
6) I got a job at Ruby Tuesday. And believing for this second job at the pediatrics office.
7) I wrote a song for my mom for mother's day. It's beautiful.
8) I've now written a total of 17 articles for the magazine I work for and none of them have actually been published. But that's soon too!
9) All of the articles I have written have been sent back to me with such postive feedback I cry almost everytime reading the nice things my editor says about my writings.
10) Dat mommy is gonna be having twins soon! Sooo excited.
I think that's all for now. Mainly because that's all I can think of. But at least now we're all on the same page. Haha. Life has been so wonderful. My God is sooo good to me, even though I dont deserve it. I walk in blessings, and Im gonna continue to walk in them.
I LOVE YOU 3:22 PM